Sunday, February 1, 2009

Welcome...

Hi! Welcome to my new blog and website (http://www.alexchingas.com/). My goal is to create the definitive resource for Real Estate information. Whether you are buying or selling in Westport, Weston, Fairfield/Southport, Norwalk/Rowayton, Easton, Wilton or anywhere in Fairfield County, Connecticut - the resources on my site and postings on this blog are intended to give you all the facts you'll need to make an informed decision. I have also spent years cultivating quality relationships with key contacts throughout the United States and around the world; no matter where you're headed, I can point you in the right direction so that your move will be a rewarding experience.
Here in coastal Connecticut, our Spring Market is in full swing, with a great selection of properties hitting the market and qualified buyers eager to begin the process of finding their dream home. Now more than ever, you need an experienced professional working on your behalf to guide through the process of selling or buying what might be your largest investment. The market data, buyer/seller guides, and other tools on my site are designed to get you started. When you're ready, contact me for a consultation without obligation.
Over the coming days and weeks, I am looking forward to posting "sneak peeks" on some fantastic new listings, giving you the inside edge on the latest news.
Best regards,
Alex Chingas
(203) 451-0081
alex@alexchingas.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to join the conversation...