Thursday, October 29, 2009

"Listingbook" - A powerful tool for savvy buyers and sellers


We recently launched a partnership with "Listingbook" - a powerful tool that has already become indespensible to my clients - whether they are buying or selling Fairfield County Real Estate. The service allows you to access the Multiple Listing Service, just like a Realtor.

When you join Listingbook, a "Morning Report" will be delivered to your email inbox on a daily basis.

  • Home buyers will see all new listings that meet their criteria. When something catches your eye, mark it as a favorite property - you will be kept apprised of price changes and all other pertinent info. Additionally, you will be kept informed of changes in status; find out automatically when listings get an accepted offer, go under contract, and when they sell - you will have access to the final sales price.
  • Home sellers will get updated information on competing properties also listed for sale. New inventory, price and status changes, etc, are all at your fingertips.
  • Market statistics and more are only a click away.

For a complete summary of all Listingbook services, visit: http://www.alexchingas.com/listing-book-container.cfm and click the Buying or Selling tabs at the top of the page. You can also sign up for your free account on this page... or contact me for assistance and I will connect you to this dynamic new resource.

As always, I am looking forward to helping you decipher the intricacies of the market - whether buying or selling.

Best,
Alex Chingas
(203) 451-0081
www.alexchingas.com
alex@alexchingas.com

2 comments:

  1. Alex, as you know, I am so happy with my access to listing book. The daily email feature is my favorite part. Every morning, your summary of new listings and price changes arrives, and I know I am being kept informed. It is also easy to communicate with you on the program, and I like that you are able to let me know right there if I will like or dislike a given home based on my needs. As always, you are a step ahead with this one!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listing book may very well be the new "public" mls. I love what they are doing over there.

    Aaron

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to join the conversation...